The much awaited Redmi Note 8 series from India’s No. 1 mobile handset company will be launched on 29th August.
The launch was officially confirmed by Xiaomi on Wednesday. It must be noted that the Redmi Note 8 series includes Redmi Note 8 and Redmi Note 8 Pro.
The Redmi Note 8 series will first be launched in China on 29th.
The India launch of Redmi Note 8 series has till now not been revealed by Xiaomi. Xiaomi has also given few details about the highly anticipated Redmi Note 8 series.
In a big revelation, Xiaomi has confessed that the new Redmi Note 8 series will be powered by MediaTek Helio G90T chipset. Earlier Xiaomi phones used to come with Snapdragon processors. The same has been confirmed by MediaTek as well.
Suspense remains whether Redmi Note 8 will have MediaTek processor or the Redmi Note 8 Pro.
Here is a small sneak peek into the upcoming Redmi Note 8 series:
- The Redmi Note 8 and the Redmi Note 8 Pro will don quad-camera setup on back panel.
- The Pro version will have 64MP primary camera sensor.
- The Redmi Note 8 and Pro may have in-display fingerprint sensor.
- Customers can expect bigger battery than Redmi Note 7 series.
- Both variants will have glass body.
- Redmi lovers are awaiting Xiaomi India to announce the India launch of both the phones!